Thursday, March 3, 2016

February Instagram Book Challenge

Hey Everyone,

So today's post is a wrap up of how I did in the February Instagram Book Challenge. There are many different ones you can participate in but the one I chose to do was created by @Celinereads and @seth.the.reader on Instagram. So in case you didn't see my posts each day, here are all the photos I posted with their captions.


"Hey Everyone, I'm going to be trying to complete @celinereads and @seth.the.reader February challenge :) Wish me luck :) Will you be doing a challenge next month?"

DAY ONE!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day One: February TBR - I'm not entirely sure what I want to read this month but here is a few titles I've been meaning to read for ages. I will be posting up my January wrap up tomorrow so keep an eye out for that. #februarybookchallenge #bookstagram #tbr"






DAY TWO!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Two: Pink Books :) I didn't realise how little I had of pink books until this photo :P #bookstagram #februarybookchallenge #pink"







DAY THREE!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Three: Books You Want To Reread. I don't normally reread books but every now and again I love to pick up A Walk To Remember because it's one of my favourites. I really want to reread/listen to the audiobook of Thirteen Reasons Why because I loved it last year. Finally, I want to reread the first 2 books in the White Rabbit Chronicles so I can finally continue with the next 2 books. #booklife #februarybookchallenge #bookstagram #reread"


DAY FOUR!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Four: Book Boyfriend - It took me a while to figure out who was the last character who I absolutely loved but I finally got there and remembered that Cricket Bell is the one for me :) he's smart, thoughtful and family oriented <3 #bookstagram #love #CricketBell #LolaAndTheBoyNextDoor #boyfriend"




DAY FIVE!


"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Five: Currently Reading. So I'm currently reading the Sailor Moon manga so that I can re-watch the anime again. Also I still haven't posted the rest of the books I got in January. A lot has been happening this week but it will be up either tomorrow or Sunday, so keep an eye out for those posts. #bookstagram #currentread #sailormoon"




DAY SIX!


"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Six: Favourite Romance Novel. I've read a lot of romance books but A Walk To Remember will always be my favourite :) #bookstagram #februarybookchallenge #love"







DAY SEVEN!


"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Seven: Over 600 Pages. I don't really have a lot of book long books but here is a few I could find. How is everyone liking the photo challenge this month? I'm really enjoying it so far :) #bookstagram #bigbooks #600 #februarybookchallenge"





DAY EIGHT!


"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Eight: Book That Broke Your Heart. I had a think about this question and it came down to these two books. If you have read them then you might understand why. I highly recommend both these heartbreaking reads :) #heartbreaker #bookstagram #februarybookchallenge"




DAY NINE!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Nine: Red Books. I have so many red books but I just chose a few I really like. How is everyone's day going? #redbooks #februarybookchallenge #bookstagram"







DAY TEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Ten: Favourite OTP. I didn't know if this was like book related or just in general. I also didn't want to use books I've already posted about so I chose my OTP of the comic world. Harley Quinn & The Joker <3 They have such a dysfunctional relationship but I love them so much. #februarybookchallenge #OTP #dccomics #love"



DAY ELEVEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Eleven: Happy Books. So I think I might of misinterpreted the question but these are books that make me happy and just overall has a postive vibe. I couldn't have a happy books post with out a bit of Alice in there :) p.s thank you to my friend @renlenny for the awesome Alice cross stitch for my birthday last month. #februarybookchallenge #love #happy #bookstagram"



DAY TWELVE!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twelve: "Cute" Cover. I find this cover for "The Big Crunch" by Pete Hautman really cute but also a little heartbreaking. I just love the colour palette :) #cute #februarybookchallenge #pastel #bookstagram"






DAY THIRTEEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Thirteen: Book & Flowers. #enoughsaid #bookstagram #februarybookchallenge #flowers"








DAY FOURTEEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Fourteen: Fave Books Read (So Far In 2016). I seriously haven't read very much this year since it is only February but These three books are definitely books I have loved reading this year :) #bookstagram #favs #februarybookchallenge"





DAY FIFTEEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Fifteen: Favourite Author. I don't really have a favourite author because there isn't a lot of authors that I've read a lot of their work. But if i had to choose, it would definitely be between, Rainbow Rowell and Stephanie Perkins because I've given all the books I've read of theirs 5 Stars! I love their writing and their characters. #bookstagram #authors #favs #februarybookchallenge"



DAY SIXTEEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Sixteen: Cliché Book. So I had to really think about this one and I decided to choose "Ugly Love" by Colleen hoover. The style that it was written in and the concept of the plot was quite good but the characters were what I found to be cliché. #cliche #bookstagram #romance"




DAY SEVENTEEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Seventeen: Romantic Cover. Out of the books I own I felt like this is one of the most romantic covers I've seen :) I love the covers of this series :) #februarybookchallenge #love #romance #bookstagram"






DAY EIGHTEEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Eighteen: Book In Favourite Colour. So I'm sure its pretty obvious what my favourite colour is. It's...... ORANGE!!!! #bookstagram #orange #love #favourite #februarybookchallenge"






DAY NINETEEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Nineteen: Favourite Book Spine. Favourite spine and favourite cover :) All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. #bookstagram #februarybookchallenge #bookspine"






DAY TWENTY!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty: Book & Bookmarks. I normally use regular bookmarks but I also use random things as well to mark my pages. Here is just a few different things I use as well as the book I'm currently reading. #bookstagram #bookmarks #februarybookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY ONE!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty One: Favourite Book Quotes. My favourite book is A Walk To Remember By Nicholas Sparks and I have so many quotes I love. I didn't want to spoil the story for those who haven't read the book or seen the movie. So this is one that is really cute but doesn't give anything away. #februarybookchallenge #bookstagram #love #quotes"



DAY TWENTY TWO!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty Two: Favourite Series. Hands down would have to be The Legend Trilogy by @marieluthewriter :) There is a lot of series that I have enjoyed but this is one that each book was AMAZING!!! #favourites #bookstagram #series #februarybookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY THREE!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty Three: White Books. I own so many white books but here are a few of my favourite ones :) #bookstagram #februarybookchallenge #prettybooks"







DAY TWENTY FOUR!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty Four: Long Titles. Here are some of the books I own with really long titles. I classify it a long title if it has 7+ words in the title. They are some pretty good book names though :) #longtitles #bookstagram #februarybookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY FIVE!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty Five: Creative Titles. I love these titles, although I really need to read them. #februarybookchallenge #bookstagram #love"







DAY TWENTY SIX!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty Six: Book Under 200 Pages. The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami. A great book that is only 77 pages long. #bookstagram #love #under200pages #februarybookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY SEVEN!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty Seven: Favourite Book Font. I really like the font of the Ruby Red trilogy :) #bookstagram #bookfont #love"







DAY TWENTY EIGHT!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty Eight: February Book Haul. Here are all the amazing books I got this month. #bookhaul #bookstagram #bookblogging #february #februarybookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY NINE!

"#celineandsethfebruary16 Day Twenty Nine: February Wrap Up. In case you guys missed it, I put up a post about my Wrap Up for the month :) #bookstagram #bookblogging #wrapup #februarybookchallenge"





So that's all the photos I posted. I am hoping to do these challenges every month so be sure to follow my instagram to see what I post each day. If you don't have an instagram, I do plan to make these wrap ups each month as well to have all the pictures in one post.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

~Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Reads

My Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Falling into Place
Crash: Book Three
Chat: Book One
Connect: Book Two
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4
Chopsticks
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
Username: Evie
Ugly Love
The Widow
Maybe Not
Maybe Someday
Amazing Fantastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir

Wants/TBR

My To-Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
Pride and Prejudice
The Bronze Horseman
The Sun Is Also a Star
Tweet Heart
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Holly's Inbox : Scandal in the City
Chat Love
Holly's Inbox
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
Love, Rosie
I've Got Your Number
Top 8
Want to Go Private?
House of Leaves
Pretty Baby
A Court of Mist and Fury
Teen Frankenstein
Leave Me Alone
Fable Comics
Mr. Maybe