Saturday, May 21, 2016

Wrap Up Saturday: April Instagram Book Challenge #1

Hey Everyone,

So today's post is a wrap up of how I did in the April Instagram Book Challenge. Just like last month, there are many different ones you can participate in and I actually participated in two fun challenges. Today I will just summarise one of the challenges I posted for. The first challenge I chose to do was created by @Celinereads and @foksha_1996 on Instagram. So in case you didn't see my posts each day, here are all the photos I posted with their captions.

"Hey Everyone, I am really enjoying these daily photo challenges and so I will be doing another one for April created by @celinereads and @foksha_1996 I can't wait to get into it. #celineandfarahapril16 #aprilbookchallenge #bookstagram"









DAY ONE!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day One: April TBR. I have an ambitious TBR this month. I had a really good reading month in March and hope it carries on into April. I also have some other books I want to get to this month as well that I have as ebooks. Wish me luck guys :) #bookstagram #TBR #ambitious #aprilbookchallenge"




DAY TWO!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Two: #CurrentlyReading & #QBDChallenge Day Two: Favourite Book Villain. Conveniently enough my answers for both these questions are from the Harry Potter Series. I am currently reading the final book in the series (Deathly Hallows) and I would have to say my favourite villain of all the books I've read would be Voldemort. #bookstagram #2birdswithonestone #harrypotter #villain #favourite #aprilbookchallenge"


DAY THREE!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Three: Overhyped Books. Here is a book I read last month that had a lot of hype but I didn't enjoy. I have a review coming out for it on Tuesday. #bookstagram #overhyped #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY FOUR!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Four: Underhyped Books. This is a book I really live but don't hear enough people talk about. It was such a quick read and absolutely touched me :) #bookstagram #underhyped #love #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY FIVE!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Five: Slow Read. I found this book to be a bit slow but i still enjoyed and still love the series as far as I've read but it is one that I did have a struggle to get through. #bookstagram #slowread #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY SIX!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Six: Book You Couldn't Put Down. I don't hear very many people talk about this book but Cathy's Book was definitely a book I couldn't stop reading. I read it in one sitting and it was amazing. #bookstagram #favourite #goodread #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY SEVEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Seven: Book Recommendation. Here's another book I highly recommend. So Much To Tell You by John Marsden. A great short book that really opens your eyes. #bookstagram #love #recommended #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY EIGHT!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Eight: Favourite Book Cover. There are so many to choose from and so here is one that I really love :) #bookstagram #coverlove #favourite #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY NINE!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Nine: A Trilogy. Here is a trilogy I'm sure many of us have read, The Divergent Trilogy. #bookstagram #divergent #trilogy #aprilbookchallenge"







DAY TEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Ten: Latest Book Purchase. I recently posted a photo of the latest books I've bought but this one would have to be my favourite so far :) #bookstagram #bookbuying #love #aliceinwonderland #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY ELEVEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Eleven: Happy Books. Here are my personal happy books :) All these books make me smile despite some of them being heartbreaking stories. #bookstagram #happybooks #favourites #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY TWELVE!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twelve: Shelfie. Heres another shelfie but this is of a different shelf that holds some of my children books that I own :) #bookstagram #shelfie #kidsbooks #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY THIRTEEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Thirteen: Book Boyfriend. I always answer this question with Cricket Bell but just for the sake of having something different. Scott Pilgrim is definitely another guy I love :) #bookstagram #scottpilgrim #bookboyfriend #love #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY FOURTEEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Fourteen: Best Ending. Going through all the books I've read, I've discovered that I'm not usually entirely satisfied with endings even with books I really enjoyed. This is problem one of the only books I can think of that left me really happy with what I read :) #bookstagram #harrypotter #bestending #love #aprilbookchallenge"




DAY FIFTEEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Fifteen: Blue Books. I have putting all the same colours together :) #bookstagram #bluebooks #aprilbookchallenge"







DAY SIXTEEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Sixteen: Favourite Fantasy Book. Wicked would definitely have to be my favourite as it is such an interesting world and concept. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series :) #bookstagram #favourites #fantasy #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY SEVENTEEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Seventeen : Best Plot Twist. Trust me, you won't see it coming :) #bookstagram #plottwist #aprilbookchallenge"







DAY EIGHTEEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Eighteen: Book & Shelves. I'm looking for a good fluffy contemporary book to read to help me get out of my current slump. Anyone have any recommendations? #bookstagram #fangirl #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY NINETEEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Nineteen: Guilty Pleasure Books. I was going to choose the Twilight saga but then I thought of this series which I absolutely love despite how ridiculous it is :) #bookstagram #guiltypleasure #internetgirls #laurenmyracle #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty: Favourite Duology. Haven't read many duologies but the Alice's Adventures In Wonderland books will probably always be my favourite :) #bookstagram #favourite #duology #love #aliceinwonderland #aprilbookchallenge"




DAY TWENTY-ONE!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty One: Top 5 Favourite Books. Here is my top 5 :) It was so hard to pick but these are the ones I feel I love the most <3 #bookstagram #favourites #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-TWO!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty Two: Book + Nature. Here is a photo I never posted of when I went fishing with my brother :) It was pretty gloomy outside today and so I wasn't able to take a picture outside. #bookstagram #nature #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-THREE!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty Three: Series You Won't Finish. At this point I have no interest reading the rest of the books of the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I read the first 2 books but then DNF the 3rd book. I may pick it up again some day but at the moment I really don't think I will. #bookstagram #mortalinstruments #DNF #aprilbookchallenge"




DAY TWENTY-FOUR!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty Four: Book and Hobby. So I was gonna post a photo of my laptop because blogging is pretty much the main thing I do in my free time but I also love to play on my 3DS :) #bookstagram #hobbies #3DSXL #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY-FIVE!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty Five: Clever Title. I find a title is clever when it gives a taste of what the book is about in a slightly hidden way :) #bookstagram #clevertitle #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-SIX!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty Six: Least Fave Character. The first character that comes to mind is Liz Emerson... If you read my full review of this book you will understand why. #bookstagram #leastfavourite #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY-SEVEN!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty Seven: Book + Shoes. Don't wear heels very often but I must say that this may be my favourite pair :) #bookstagram #shoes #cinder #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-EIGHT!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty Eight: Book that Made You Cry. The most recent book to make me cry was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Oh my gosh... all the feels 😭 #bookstagram #harrypotter #thefeels #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY-NINE!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Twenty Nine: April Book Haul. Here are all the books I got in April :) Keep an eye out next week for a book haul post on my blog that goes in more detail about each book :) #bookstagram #bookhaul #alldembooks #love #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY THIRTY!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Thirty: April Wrap Up: compared to last month, I didn't do too well... hoping for a better reading month in May. I read 2 books and an adult picture book. #bookstagram #aprilwrapup #latepost #aprilbookchallenge"






So that's all the photos I posted for the #Celineandfarahapril16 challenge and next week, I will be sharing the photos I posted for the #QBDChallenge. I am also hoping to continue doing these challenges every month so be sure to follow my instagram to see what I post each day. If you don't have an instagram, I do plan to make these wrap ups each month as well to have all the pictures in one post.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

~Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Reads

My Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Falling into Place
Crash: Book Three
Chat: Book One
Connect: Book Two
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4
Chopsticks
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
Username: Evie
Ugly Love
The Widow
Maybe Not
Maybe Someday
Amazing Fantastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir

Wants/TBR

My To-Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
Pride and Prejudice
The Bronze Horseman
The Sun Is Also a Star
Tweet Heart
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Holly's Inbox : Scandal in the City
Chat Love
Holly's Inbox
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
Love, Rosie
I've Got Your Number
Top 8
Want to Go Private?
House of Leaves
Pretty Baby
A Court of Mist and Fury
Teen Frankenstein
Leave Me Alone
Fable Comics
Mr. Maybe