Monday, May 30, 2016

Updates Post: Where Have You Been?

Hey Everyone,

So if you follow my instagram, you may have seen that I failed to post on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. You may have also noticed that I have had a lot of weeks lately where I miss a day or two. The reasons why this continues to occur varies as there has been some instances where I have been sick or I had an event on that day and hadn't been able to prepare anything but other times it's simply because I have been too tired. I have been really busy with work over those last few days that I seem to end up falling asleep whenever I try to write. I don't want to create posts that seem rushed or that I didn't really care and so as work may continue to be quite crazy over the next few months, I have decided to bring my posting schedule down to just 3 days.

By 3 days, I mean that I can guarantee at least 3 posts for you all each week but depending on my roster for the week, I may be able to write a few more. So here is the new blogging schedule:

Tuesday: Review Posts (Includes; Full Reviews, Mini Reviews, Series Reviews & Monthly Wrap Ups)

Wednesday: Top 5 Wednesday Posts

Thursday: Variety Posts (Includes; Tags, Instagram Wrap Ups, Book Hauls, etc)


I still want to keep blogging and I feel like this new schedule will really help me out.

Another reason for this change is simply because I have been reading less since I started blogging 5 days a week. I seemed to be putting all my time in writing and working that I have been neglecting my reading which I have hated. Reading is what got me to start blogging in the first place and so I want to allocate more time to purely sit down and read a book.

I really hope this new schedule will work better than my current one but like I said, I may also post more things throughout the week if I end up with some extra free time.

Thank you to everyone who continues to support me as I follow my passion for book blogging and bookstagram posting. Also thank you all for understanding why I haven't been posting lately, I feel really lucky to be able to be apart of such a wonderful and supportive community of booklovers.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Reads

My Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Falling into Place
Crash: Book Three
Chat: Book One
Connect: Book Two
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4
Chopsticks
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
Username: Evie
Ugly Love
The Widow
Maybe Not
Maybe Someday
Amazing Fantastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir

Wants/TBR

My To-Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
Pride and Prejudice
The Bronze Horseman
The Sun Is Also a Star
Tweet Heart
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Holly's Inbox : Scandal in the City
Chat Love
Holly's Inbox
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
Love, Rosie
I've Got Your Number
Top 8
Want to Go Private?
House of Leaves
Pretty Baby
A Court of Mist and Fury
Teen Frankenstein
Leave Me Alone
Fable Comics
Mr. Maybe