Thursday, April 7, 2016

March Instagram Book Challenge

Hey Everyone,

So today's post is a wrap up of how I did in the March Instagram Book Challenge. Just like last month, there are many different ones you can participate in but the one I chose to do was created by @Celinereads, @Alittlebookworld and @booknerd_reads on Instagram. So in case you didn't see my posts each day, here are all the photos I posted with their captions.


"Hey Everyone, I had a lot of fun doing the #celineandsethfebruary16 challenge and so I decided I'm going to be doing it again in March with the #celineannajillmarch16 challenge by @celinereads and a couple other bookstagramers. I'm excited to do it again next month :) #bookstagram #marchbookchallenge #funtimes"






DAY ONE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day One: March TBR. So I don't exactly know what I want to read this month but here is a few titles I'd be happy to get to :) #bookstagram #TBR #marchbookchallenge"







DAY TWO!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Two: Book and Fairy Lights. I have one set of fairy lights on my shelves but I do want to get some more :) #bookstagram#fairylights #marchbookchallenge"







DAY THREE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Three: Signed Books. I have a couple signed books but this is one I bought second hand and was surprised to find it signed. #marchbookchallenge #bookstagram #autographs"






DAY FOUR!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Four: Naked Pastel Book. I went through my shelves and could hardly find anything that was pastel. This was the closest thing I could find. #bookstagram #pastel #catchingup #marchbookchallenge"






DAY FIVE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Five: Favourite Retelling. I haven't read a lot of retellings but Wicked by Gregory Maguire would definitely have to be my favourite one. It tells the story of the Wonderful Wizard of OZ but from the wicked witch of the west's perspective :) #bookstagram #catchingup #retelling #love #marchbookchallenge"




DAY SIX!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Six: #SockSunday. It is currently really hot in Sydney right now and so I don't wear a lot of socks around the house but here is a really cool pair I have of Harley Quinn :) #bookstagram #catchingup #love #socks #harleyquinn #marchbookchallenge"





DAY SEVEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Seven: Book & Candle. I don't use a lot of candles but I really want to get into them. This is an awesome smelling one that my sister owns :) #bookstagram #marchbookchallenge #candles"






DAY EIGHT!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Eight: #Shelfie. My shelves and library is so messy right now and so here is a small portion that is slightly cleaner. #messyshelves #bookstagram #library #marchbookchallenge"






DAY NINE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Nine: Series You Recommend. I can't recommend this series enough. It is my favourite graphic novel series and everyone should read it :) I love Scott Pilgrim! #bookstagram #scottpilgrim #favourites #recommended #love #marchbookchallenge"





DAY TEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Ten: Book & Tea. Honestly I don't drink tea and so here is one of my mugs with the book I'm currently reading :) #bookstagram #marchbookchallenge #mugs #harrypotter #currentlyreading"






DAY ELEVEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Eleven: Reading Nook. I do most of my reading on my bed and so here is what it looks like. It's a bit messy at the moment but here it is :) #bookstagram #readingnook #bed #marchbookchallenge"






DAY TWELVE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twelve: Most Owned Author. So I counted on my shelves and Jodi Picoult seems to be the one that I have the most of. What's funny is that I've only read one of her books. #bookstagram #notwhatiexpected #jodipicoult #mostowned #marchbookchallenge"





DAY THIRTEEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Thirteen: Mismatched Series. One of my favourite series but the last book had a cover change.... gaaaa. #bookstagram #mismatched #coverchange #marchbookchallenge"







DAY FOURTEEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Fourteen: Read In One Sitting. This book was too amazing to put down and now it's one of my favourites :) #bookstagram #onesitting #marchbookchallenge"







DAY FIFTEEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Fifteen: Book and Funko. Can you tell I love Harley Quinn? :) I don't have many different pop figures but as most of them are DC ones but I can't help but post about my favourite character :) #bookstagram #popvinyls #harleyquinn #favourites"





DAY SIXTEEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Sixteen: Currently Reading. I am currently in the middle of this book :) I hope to finish the series before the end of the month and so far I really enjoying them. YES, in case you were wondering... this is a first time read for me. #bookstagram #currentlyreading #marchbookchallenge #harrypotter"




DAY SEVENTEEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Seventeen: Green Books. There were so many to choose from but here are the first ones that stood out to me. Happy St Patrick's Day :) #bookstagram #marchbookchallenge #green #stpatricksday"






DAY EIGHTEEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Eighteen: Multiple Copies. There is quite a few books that I have multiple copies of but this was on that happened by accident but I happy none the less :) @mrsgifletcher #bookstagram #marchbookchallenge #multiplecopies"






DAY NINETEEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Nineteen: Hardbacks or Paperbacks. I own a lot of paperbacks as I find them easier to read but I do like having hardbacks more for collecting. Usually the hardcovers I have are books I have read and just wanted a copy for my collection. SORRY this post was late, I got so busy yesterday and it slipped my mind. #bookstagram #paperbacks #marchbookchallenge"




DAY TWENTY!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty: Bookish Reflection. I dont have very many good mirrors in the house that I can take book pictures with so this was the best I can do. This is what I'm currently reading and its a mammoth. #bookstagram #harrypotter #reflection #marchbookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY-ONE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty One: 5 Facts About You. 1. I live in Australia 2. I work in a bookstore 3. This year is the first time I'm reading the Harry Potter Series. 4. I want to work in publishing eventually 5. I'm obsessed with Youtube. I hope some of these facts are interesting :) #bookstagram #facts #marchbookchallenge #currentlyreading #harrypotter"




DAY TWENTY-TWO!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty Two: Reread Books. I think I've mentioned this in a previous post, but I don't normally reread books. This is probably one of the only book I can think of that I've reread the most. #bookstagram #rereads #awalktoremember #marchbookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY-THREE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty Three: Favourite Novella/Bind-Up. I haven't read a lot of novellas but I really enjoyed this one by @mrsgifletcher :) It was perfect!! #bookstagram #novella #favourites #marchbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-FOUR!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty Four: Sea Of Books: I've never posted a sea of books picture before and so forgive me if it doesn't look great :S #bookstagram #seaofbooks #marchbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-FIVE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty Five: Book & Music. One of my favourite albums with one of my favourite books :) #bookstagram #troyesivan #jenniferniven #blueneighbourhood #allthebrightplaces #favourites #marchbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-SIX!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty Six: Rainbow Books. Never made a rainbow before :) #bookstagram #rainbow #marchbookchallenge"







DAY TWENTY-SEVEN!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty Seven: Standalones You Recommend. I always talk about my favourites but here are a few that I don't talk about very often that I definitely recommend :) #bookstagram #recommended #standalones #marchbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-EIGHT!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty Eight: Favourite End Pages. So I don't usually remember what the end pages look like in my books but here is one that I did remember that I really like. #bookstagram #endpages #beautiful #marchbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-NINE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Twenty Nine: March Releases. Here are the march releases I got this month. I didn't get very many but am happy with the ones I did get #bookstagram #newreleases #marchbookchallenge"






DAY THIRTY!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Thirty: March Book Haul. Here are all the books I got this month :) Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post which will be a closer look at all the books I got this month :) #bookstagram #bookhaul #marchbookchallenge #harrypotter #bookoholic"





DAY THIRTY-ONE!

"#celineannajillmarch16 Day Thirty One: March Wrap Up. I was able to read 5 books and 3 ebooks this month which is more than I think I've read in the past. It's quite obvious that I felt like reading Harry Potter this month :) I will be making a full post of reviews on my blog of all the books I read in March. That post will be live on Saturday so keep an eye out for that. #bookstagram #wrapup #harrypotter #fallingintoplace #marchbookchallenge"




So that's all the photos I posted for the March challenge. I am hoping to continue doing these challenges every month so be sure to follow my instagram to see what I post each day. If you don't have an instagram, I do plan to make these wrap ups each month as well to have all the pictures in one post.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

~Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Reads

My Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Falling into Place
Crash: Book Three
Chat: Book One
Connect: Book Two
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4
Chopsticks
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
Username: Evie
Ugly Love
The Widow
Maybe Not
Maybe Someday
Amazing Fantastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir

Wants/TBR

My To-Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
Pride and Prejudice
The Bronze Horseman
The Sun Is Also a Star
Tweet Heart
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Holly's Inbox : Scandal in the City
Chat Love
Holly's Inbox
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
Love, Rosie
I've Got Your Number
Top 8
Want to Go Private?
House of Leaves
Pretty Baby
A Court of Mist and Fury
Teen Frankenstein
Leave Me Alone
Fable Comics
Mr. Maybe