Friday, April 15, 2016

Book Tag Friday: The Bedtime Book Tag

Hey Everyone,

Today's post is a tag I found on another book blog called "My Little Book Blog" which is called The Bedtime Book Tag. I was stuck on what tag to do today and stumbled upon this one which I thought looked pretty cool. If you would like to see the "My Little Book Blog" post that inspired this post, the link is: https://mylittlebookblog.com/2015/11/27/the-bedtime-book-tag/. So lets get straight into it.

1. What Book Kept You Up All Night Reading?

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: I read this book in two days and read the majority on the second day. I refused to sleep until I finished it and honestly it was totally worth it.








2. What Book Made You Scared To Go To Sleep?

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn: This book was crazy and super creepy especially towards the end. I made the bad choice of reading it at night as it is still the scariest book I've read so far.








3. What Book Almost Put You To Sleep?

City Of Glass by Cassandra Clare: I did not finish this book because I simply couldn't get through it. I did fall a sleep a couple of times reading it actually which is never a good sign.








4. What Book Has You Tossing And Turning In Anticipation Of Its Release?

On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher: I am dying to get my hands on this book which doesn't come out until July. I have been so excited to read it since she announced that she was writing a book. I need this book right now!!!!





5. What Book Has Your Dream Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

Lola And The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: Cricket Bell has been my fictional boyfriend for almost two years now and I have yet to find anyone better. He is smart, caring and extremely nerdy which is what I like.







6. What Book World Would Be Your Worst Nightmare To Live In?

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Out of all the dystopian books I've read, I still think that the overall world from the Hunger Games would be the worst to live in. I would hate having that constant fear that I will be picked next or that my child will be picked.





7. What Book Has A Nightmarish Cliffhanger?

Prodigy by Marie Lu: If you have read this book you'll know what I mean but the ending of this book was such a cliffhanger that I immediately had to start the next book. It isn't "nightmarish" but it is pretty frightening for the plot in a different sense. Let's just say, I didn't want to believe what I was reading.






8. What Book Cover Reminds You Of Night Time?

Love Is The Higher Law by David Levithan: It's actually a night sky over a city which is definitely makes me think of night time. 









9. What Book Have You Actually Dreamed About?

Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling: Lately I've dreamt a bit about the Harry Potter series since I only just finished them. It's never been a specific book but kind of a mix of them all together. I rarely dream about books I have read. 





10. What Book Monster Would You Not Want To Find Under Your Bed?

"Zombie" creatures from the White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter: If you have read the books you know how creepy these creatures are as they seem way creepier than just regular Zombies. I would not want to be around them.


So that's The Bedtime Book Tag and I tag Lindsey, Regan, Jenn and Amy. Be sure to check out any of the bloggers/booktubers I mentioned in this post as they are all really awesome!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

~Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Reads

My Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Falling into Place
Crash: Book Three
Chat: Book One
Connect: Book Two
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4
Chopsticks
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
Username: Evie
Ugly Love
The Widow
Maybe Not
Maybe Someday
Amazing Fantastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir

Wants/TBR

My To-Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
Pride and Prejudice
The Bronze Horseman
The Sun Is Also a Star
Tweet Heart
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Holly's Inbox : Scandal in the City
Chat Love
Holly's Inbox
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
Love, Rosie
I've Got Your Number
Top 8
Want to Go Private?
House of Leaves
Pretty Baby
A Court of Mist and Fury
Teen Frankenstein
Leave Me Alone
Fable Comics
Mr. Maybe