Sunday, February 7, 2016

2016 Is The Year!!!


Hey Guys,

So I am finally back to blogging on this platform after about 2 years of no posts. I have been doing a lot of reviews and other bookish posts over on my Instagram, Tumblr & Goodreads while I haven't been here and I have also done some posts on the QBD blog with a main focus on graphic novels. So I have been doing a lot of bookish things over the last couple of years but have been neglecting my main platform which is this blog. I will still be posting on all those platforms I mentioned (which i will link at the top of the blog page) but I do plan to post more on here each week.

I have a lot of really exciting ideas to expand this blog and make it more fun for all my readers, so watch this space as well as all my other social medias to see all the cool things I plan to do this year. My goal is the someday join the Booktubing community by posting videos on Youtube channel. At the moment, I am still trying to grow my skills at talking about books as well as be more confident in front of a camera but I hope by this time next year, I will be posting consistently on all my platforms including my Youtube channel.

I plan to put 110% into my blogging from now. I may not be a great reviewer but that's what I plan to work on. I hope you all will enjoy my future posts and that you will join me to improve and grow my blog.

2016 is the year of blogging!!!!

<3 Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Reads

My Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Falling into Place
Crash: Book Three
Chat: Book One
Connect: Book Two
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4
Chopsticks
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
Username: Evie
Ugly Love
The Widow
Maybe Not
Maybe Someday
Amazing Fantastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir

Wants/TBR

My To-Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
Pride and Prejudice
The Bronze Horseman
The Sun Is Also a Star
Tweet Heart
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Holly's Inbox : Scandal in the City
Chat Love
Holly's Inbox
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
Love, Rosie
I've Got Your Number
Top 8
Want to Go Private?
House of Leaves
Pretty Baby
A Court of Mist and Fury
Teen Frankenstein
Leave Me Alone
Fable Comics
Mr. Maybe