Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Welcome!!!!

Welcome ALL to Louiseereads!

My name is Louise, and this is my BOOK BLOG!!!! I have wanted to make something for me to talk about my books for a long time now because if you know me personally or look at my instagram, you would be aware that i love books and have a problem when it comes to buying books.

So i will begin to write about books i wanna read, that i have read and books i own that i haven't read yet (which is like more than 70% of my collection)... I'll review books i've finished recently and in the past cause i'm always reading a new book every couple of weeks depending on how long it takes me to finish a story.

I will be beginning this journey with an introduction to my LARGE collection which contains over 1200 books (mixed fiction, children's books and non fiction books). So you can tell that it may take a while to get through them all. The posts will contain the following:

  • At least 10 books 
  • Images of the covers of each book
  • The blurb of each book or concept depending on the book (either taken from the book or from good reads)
  • My review (if i have read it) or why i bought it (if i haven't)
  • Where i got it from
To some the concept of my new blog may seem boring but i'm obsessed with books :) i have just recently discovered book haul and unboxing videos on youtube which i LOVE and hopefully will be able to share with you guys ones that i love the most :) I personally may not make any of this videos just cause i'd much rather write about it :)

I should probably mention that i work in a bookshop which is like a dream come true really cause i'm constantly surrounded by books but it also makes me buy so many books that i don't end up reading till later on cause i am just always looking out for more books when i haven't finished my current one. I just wanted to make this point to kinda make sense of why i have so many books but have only read a few of them (Don't worry i am making my way around to them) 

The way i will organise these posts is that i will have separate posts just for book series and my bundles posts will be of individual books that doesn't have a set, i figure it is just easier that way :)

Anyways i hope all of this explaining makes sense and i hope that i will be motivated enough to keep going with my blogging :)

I hope you stay posted and i will post my first new blog in the next couple days if not today :) 

Keep reading ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Reads

My Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Falling into Place
Crash: Book Three
Chat: Book One
Connect: Book Two
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4
Chopsticks
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
Username: Evie
Ugly Love
The Widow
Maybe Not
Maybe Someday
Amazing Fantastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir

Wants/TBR

My To-Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
Pride and Prejudice
The Bronze Horseman
The Sun Is Also a Star
Tweet Heart
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Holly's Inbox : Scandal in the City
Chat Love
Holly's Inbox
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
Love, Rosie
I've Got Your Number
Top 8
Want to Go Private?
House of Leaves
Pretty Baby
A Court of Mist and Fury
Teen Frankenstein
Leave Me Alone
Fable Comics
Mr. Maybe