Sunday, April 20, 2014

Live Book Talk

Hey Guys,

So i know i haven't written a post in about a week but i've been really busy with work and it is only gonna get busier this coming week.

I will definitely make a post tomorrow about some books i have bought and other things i've been doing which i'm really excited about.

I am also writing this little post, to let you all know that i am doing a live broadcast tonight on Ustream at about 9:30pm EST (Sydney, Australia Time) and hope that i will see some of you there.

I just decided to do this on the spur of the moment, as i feel it will be a fun way to test it out talking about books on video.

I'm still unsure if i want to make youtube videos yet so i'm just testing myself out on Ustream. I used to go on ustream and blogtv all the time and talk about music and books and other random stuff and it was a fun way to talk to people around the world.

I'll be showing some books i bought as well as talking about books i have read lately. I hope you guys can join me :)

So Join the talk :) You can even ask me questions :)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/book-talk-w-ohhhlouise

Keep Reading, and i have a new post for you all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past Reads

My Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Falling into Place
Crash: Book Three
Chat: Book One
Connect: Book Two
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4
Chopsticks
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
Username: Evie
Ugly Love
The Widow
Maybe Not
Maybe Someday
Amazing Fantastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir

Wants/TBR

My To-Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
Pride and Prejudice
The Bronze Horseman
The Sun Is Also a Star
Tweet Heart
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Holly's Inbox : Scandal in the City
Chat Love
Holly's Inbox
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
Love, Rosie
I've Got Your Number
Top 8
Want to Go Private?
House of Leaves
Pretty Baby
A Court of Mist and Fury
Teen Frankenstein
Leave Me Alone
Fable Comics
Mr. Maybe