Thursday, June 9, 2016

April Instagram Book Challenge #2

Hey Everyone,

So today's post is a wrap up of how I did in another April Instagram Book Challenge that I did in the month of April. So in April, I did two challenge and so here is a summary of all the photos I posted for it. The second challenge I chose to do was created by @qbdthebookshop on Instagram. So in case you didn't see my posts each day, here are all the photos I posted with their captions.

"As well as the #celineandfarahapril16 challenge, I will also be participating in the #QBDchallenge by @qbdthebookshop :) This is the first time they are doing a challenge and I am excited to be apart of it. Let me know if you guys are gonna do it too? #aprilbookchallenge #bookstagram"








DAY ONE!

"#QBDchallenge Day One: Your fave Series. It still hasn't changed so @marieluthewriter's Legend Trilogy is my favourite :) #bookstagram #love #legend #marielu #aprilbookchallenge"







DAY TWO!

"#celineandfarahapril16 Day Two: #CurrentlyReading & #QBDChallenge Day Two: Favourite Book Villain. Conveniently enough my answers for both these questions are from the Harry Potter Series. I am currently reading the final book in the series (Deathly Hallows) and I would have to say my favourite villain of all the books I've read would be Voldemort. #bookstagram #2birdswithonestone #harrypotter #villain #favourite #aprilbookchallenge"


DAY THREE!

"#QBDChallenge Day Three: Most Loved Cover. There are a lot of covers I love but these ones would have to be my favourite ones :) #bookstagram #beautifulcovers #aprilbookchallenge"







DAY FOUR!

"#QBDChallenge Day Four: Your Favourite Author. I don't really have a favourite author but I had to choose it would probably be Rainbow Rowell or Stephanie Perkins as their work so far has yet to disappoint me :) #bookstagram #favourites #authors #aprilbookchallenge"




DAY FIVE!

"#QBDChallenge Day Five: A Dystopian Adventure. Here is a dystopian series that I have been meaning to read for a while now. #bookstagram #dystopianfiction #TBR #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY SIX!

"#QBDChallenge Day Six: Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend. I've said it before and I'll say it again... Cricket Bell is still my book boyfriend ;) #bookstagram #bookboyfriend #LolaAndTheBoyNextDoor #CricketBell #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY SEVEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Seven: A Book You'd Reccomend. Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley is perfect for people wanting to get into graphic novels. #bookstagram #recommended #graphicnovels #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY EIGHT!

"#QBDChallenge Day Eight: Your Latest Bookhaul. So I generally do my bookhauls as the end of the month and so here is a sneak peek at some of the books I've gotten so far this month. #bookstagram #bookhaul #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY NINE!

"#QBDChallenge Day Nine: A Book In the Sun. Sorry this post was late guys but here is the book I'm currently reading outside on this sunny day :) #bookstagram #sunny #CurrentlyReading #aprilbookchallenge #latepost"






DAY TEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Ten: A Rainbow Stack. I love making these book rainbows :) #bookstagram #rainbow #aprilbookchallenge"








DAY ELEVEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Eleven: A Shelfie. Here is a photo of my shelves in their current state of messiness. I have yet to reorganise them and so there are books everywhere at the moment. #bookstagram #shelfie #books #latepost #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY TWELVE!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twelve: Favourite Fandom. Definitely the Batman fandom :) I'm pretty new to the comic book world but I really love the community :) #bookstagram #DCComics #love #fandom #batman #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY THIRTEEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Thirteen: Movie Edition. I don't own a lot of tie-in edition books but I do own the #tfios movie tie-in as I actually quite like it. #bookstagram #movietiein #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY FOURTEEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Fourteen: Black or White Cover. I don't really have covers that are one or the other but here is a couple that are both :) #bookstagram #blackandwhite #covers #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY FIFTEEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Fifteen: A Book You Borrowed. I borrowed this book from my friend/manager at work :) #bookstagram #borrowedbook #aprilbookchallenge"







DAY SIXTEEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Sixteen: A Thriller. Definitely still one of the creepiest books I've ever read... #bookstagram #thriller #creepy #darkplaces #aprilbookchallenge"







DAY SEVENTEEN!
"#QBDChallenge Day Seventeen: Title starts with a S. Here is a couple titles for you :) #bookstagram #letterS #aprilbookchallenge"








DAY EIGHTEEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Eighteen: A couple you can ship. Landon Carter and Jamie Sullivan :) I'm currently rereading this book and am falling in love with this couple all over again <3 #bookstagram #couples #love #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY NINETEEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Nineteen: Your TBR Pile. Considering its the middle of the month and I've been in a biy of a slump, I just want to get through these two books. #bookstagram #tbr #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty: Your Fave Bookmark. The best bookmarks are the ones I get as gifts. Here is a couple that I really love. The L dangle bookmark I got years ago for my birthday and the Alice In Wonderland one was a gift this year for my birthday from my wonderful work friend :) #bookstagram #bookmarks #love #gifts #aprilbookchallenge"




DAY TWENTY-ONE!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty One: A Signed Book. I only have a couple of signed books but here is one I really cherish :) I love @connorfranta and really need to read this book. #bookstagram #signed #love #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-TWO!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty Two: Has Your Favourite First Line. Alice's Adventures In Wonderland for sure has a great first line :) #bookstagram #firstlines #aprilbookchallenge"







DAY TWENTY-THREE!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty Three: A Book & A Beverage. Love a good glass of Fanta with my dinner :) #bookstagram #beverage #book #aprilbookchallenge"







DAY TWENTY-FOUR!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty Four: Currently Reading. I have taken a break from the Magicians as I was falling into a slump and needed to read a contemporary to get back in to the swing of things. I am really enjoying Me Before You so far but I've been told it will break my heart so I'm prepared :) #bookstagram #currentlyreading #aprilbookchallenge"




DAY TWENTY-FIVE!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty Five: A Classic. I actually haven't read any Jane Austen before but I'm told that it's a must and that I'll enjoy them. I'll have to get to them real soon :) #bookstagram #janeausten #classiv #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY TWENTY-SIX!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty Six: Set In Another Country. France :) Definitely want to do a europe tour someday :) #bookstagram #anothercountry #cityoflove #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-SEVEN!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty Seven: Book With Best Quote. Again it would have to come from Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. My favourite bit about this whole bit is when the cat says "then it doesn't matter which way you go". I feel like this whole section makes complete sense. If you don't know where to go, it doesn't really matter what direction you take. #bookstagram #quotes #aliceinwonderland #lewiscarroll #love #aprilbookchallenge"


DAY TWENTY-EIGHT!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty Eight: Main Characters Are Friends. Not just friends but how about BEST FRIENDS. I love this book :) #bookstagram #bestfriends #lovetriangle #aprilbookchallenge"






DAY TWENTY-NINE!

"#QBDChallenge Day Twenty Nine: Book You've Never Finished. City Of Glass by Cassandra Clare. I'm still on the fence is i should finish this series but I really couldn't get through this one.... #bookstagram #dnf #mortalinstruments #cityofglass #aprilbookchallenge"





DAY THIRTY!

"#QBDChallenge Day Thirty: Beautiful Romance. I feel like I've posted about this book a lot but it's my favourite and so it fits everything :) Landon and Jamie are a beautiful couple <3 #bookstagram #romance #love #favourites #latepost #aprilbookchallenge"





So that's all the photos I posted for the #QBDchallenge. I will hopefully be posting my wrap ups for the challenges I did in May, sometime really soon. I am also hoping to continue doing these challenges every month so be sure to follow my instagram to see what I post each day. If you don't have an instagram, I do plan to make these wrap ups each month as well to have all the pictures in one post.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

~Louise

1 comment:

Past Reads

My Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Falling into Place
Crash: Book Three
Chat: Book One
Connect: Book Two
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4
Chopsticks
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
Username: Evie
Ugly Love
The Widow
Maybe Not
Maybe Someday
Amazing Fantastic Incredible: A Marvelous Memoir

Wants/TBR

My To-Read Shelf:
Louise's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
Pride and Prejudice
The Bronze Horseman
The Sun Is Also a Star
Tweet Heart
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Holly's Inbox : Scandal in the City
Chat Love
Holly's Inbox
The Not So Secret Emails Of Coco Pinchard
Love, Rosie
I've Got Your Number
Top 8
Want to Go Private?
House of Leaves
Pretty Baby
A Court of Mist and Fury
Teen Frankenstein
Leave Me Alone
Fable Comics
Mr. Maybe